Thursday, August 23, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Awry by Chelsea Fine (Archers of Avalon: book 2)

O...M...G...

When I bought my copy of book one in the Archers of Avalon series, Anew, at the time I hadn't imagined that I was on the cusp of something fantastic... When I finished it, I didn't hesitate for a second in picking up book 2, Awry...

Now that I have finished AWRY, I am left with one simple feeling...


OHMIGODTELLMETHENEXTBOOKISOUTALREADYBECAUSEIMAYLITERALLYDIEIFIHAVETOWAITFORONEMINUTEFORMORETRISTAN !

SERIOUSLY! That is really one word...no breathing, no pause...

Chelsea Fine's characters are so fresh and engaging. To say her story telling is brilliant is the biggest understatement OF THE CENTURY!! Hell, even of the LAST CENTURY!!!

How did I stumble on these books? How did I not know Tristan was out there...waiting for me? 


Umm... I mean Scarlet... yeah, that's what I meant... sure...

As excited as I am for the third book (out in December) at the same time I want to push it away because I know its the end of this series.

These are some of the very BEST young adult books I have read... how is Chelsea Fine NOT on the top of the best seller list in the NY Times? Seriously!!

You NEED to read this books... don't hesitate. I promise you won't be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment