Thursday, August 23, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Anew by Chelsea Fine (Archers of Avalon: book 1)

HOLY FREAKIN MOLY!!!

I finished ANEW last night and immediately bought book two in the series! Chelsea Fine kicks so much ass she must walk with crutches because her feet are bruised!
 

The chapters a short, which I love. The story drives forward with unforeseen twists and turns, and finally ends in such a way that I actually kept flipping pages on my Kindle, looking for the rest. 

NO WAY did she just leave me dangling off a 1,000 story cliff like that!!

My god, right now I can only pray that Ms. Fine is locked in a room, being waited on by close family and friends, typing away for more of the Archer Brothers and Scarlett.

Seriously... I am not above begging...

This is one of those YA books that sneaks up behind you then uses meat hooks and pulls you close, whispers in your ear sweet promises, then shoves you away with a sinister laugh...

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

You haven't read it? Good Grief- QUIT STALLING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment