Friday, August 24, 2012

Blog Schedule!

I wanted to share with you all my blog schedule. I've tried to keep it varied and interesting, with a different theme for each day a week! Granted... there may be days when I can't post... life does tend to get in the way on occasion, but this is my basic format for posts!
Enjoy!
~LCM


MONDAY: Life… or something similar- These posts will relate directly to my “real” life. As a wife and a Mom of three kids who sits on a few school committees, loves Pop culture, and can, at times, lose a little control (I know… you’re shocked) these posts will reflect on my real world.

TUESDAY: Book review day- my take on books I’ve read, using a star system. I don’t factor editing into my reviews, unless it took away from the story.

WEDNESDAY: WTF Wednesday- okay…this could be anything! Strange news stories I’ve stumbled upon that you may have missed, observations of mine into things, or maybe my impressions of activities or events happening in the world.

THURSDAY:  Author Day- featuring author interviews, stalker links, and buy links

FRIDAY: Realm Related- Fridays, I will blog about news and events related to my writing and books.

SATURDAY: Potentially Deep Thoughts- I say potentially because let’s be honest… It’s me! Some of these posts may in fact be deep- insights into the world around me, while others will probably be as shallow as a puddle. In any event, they are my opinions on the topics shared.

SUNDAY: Word of the Week- Maybe it’s just me, but I LOVE learning new words. I have been doing this little lesson with my kids for years… picking a random word, offering the definition, and challenging them to use it at least once during the week. Now, I shall be sharing this with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment